Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fair food:(


Photo of the fair taken by my sister Brandy from the fair's helicopter ride
      So this week is the Bloomsburg Fair...and anyone who lives in NE PA knows that this is one of the biggest fairs around with over 1200 vendors!!! MOST of which are food!!! Anything from cheese stakes...to french fries...ice cream...orange juliuss...BBQs...pizza...ALL of which I had!!! It is one of the biggest temptations to be faced with. I went all day on Tuesday, so I had lunch and supper there!!! BUT it was the only day I was planning on going so I guess it isn't as bad as going every day!!
    But now I will have to head to some EXTRA Zumba classes to make up for all those calories! If one pound equals 3500 calories.......... Well lets just say I really need to get to those Zumba classes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pound the water and work you're booty off! You have a great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel kinda woozy just thinking about fair food. Except kettle corn. YUM!

    ReplyDelete