Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Biggest Loser episode 3

   So last night was Biggest loser, and oh my goodness..the drama!  After Tina asked to stay last week, and in consequence, Allie got sent home...She said she wanted to go home!!! I could not believe it. I thought ...how selfish can you be?  She mentioned that she wanted to go home to help her daughter lose weight...but then why wold you take the place of someone who really wanted and needed to be there? When they showed the clip of her since she was sent home and her and her daughter look great! She has helped her daughter lose 85lbs, but I still do not understand why you would choose to go home. If it were me I would stay on the ranch as long as I could to be able to learn as much as I could!! It was a frustrating show to watch considering I would give anything to be there...then there is someone who chooses to go home!!

1 comment:

  1. I was livid when she said she wanted to go home. I was FURIOUS! It was bad enough that she complained about being 58 every four minutes, but then after Allie was sent home to Kit Kat bars? UGH! I'm just glad she's gone this week.

    ReplyDelete