Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Win Ali Vincent's book "Believe it, Be it"

As some of you know I recently had the opportunity to meet Ali Vincent, season 5 winner of "The Biggest Loser"...the first female biggest loser!!! It was very motivating to hear her story and know, that you are not the only one going through what you are going through! In her book she talks about her experiences on the Biggest Loser ranch as well the events in her life that got her to the point where she felt the only option...was the ranch!!! I have a copy of her book that I had read prior to meeting her that she signed for me, I also purchased a book and asked her to sign it for one of YOU!!! The inscription reads "LIFILIA (lost it, found it, losing it again) blogger, Remember one minute @ a time..."

    
     If you would like to win this book all you need to do is become a follower of this weight loss blog! Those of you who have already become followers will automatically be entered! It's that easy!!! I will be choosing a winner on November 1st 2010, so be sure to become a follower, and if you know anyone who would benefit by becoming a follower of this blog, feel free to invite them as well. The more followers we have the more motivating it will be for each of us!!!


GOOD LUCK

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Ali is amazing and I have been thinking of buying her book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really good book. I highly recommend it. Very motivationaland inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete