Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weighing in

So you have probably noticed I haven't posted my weight in a little while, well I haven't been weighing myself on a daily basis. I am trying to get myself to realize it is not about a number it is about how I feel. When I step on the scale and I have lost weight of course I get excited....but if I haven't lost any or if I gained any...I think to myself this is useless, and I get discouraged. So I am still eating healthy and still working out...but I'm not weighing myself as often. I will be weighing myself periodically and letting you know how I am doing! Does any one else feel the same way? Does anyone else judge their progress solely on the number on the scale???

2 comments:

  1. I weigh myself every day, then I get mad if it's up or down! I have to get past the number right now. I have lost over 30 lbs (barely) and I have over 30 to go. I have been in the 160s FOREVER it seems. Well, maybe it's been only for two months, but still. SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the exact same way! I hate how I let my whole day be affected by the number in the morning. I get excited if the number is lower, even if I know I'm just dehydrated, and I get frustrated if it's higher, even if I was perfect in my eating and exercising the day before! Auugh, stupid scales, I'm going to stop using mine so much too.

    ReplyDelete