Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Biggest loser episode 7

   First, let me say I was so mad that Biggest Loser was only an hour because of election coverage:( This episode was short and sweet. It was awesome though, the had the US Marines come in and take the players to their boot camp to train with them. Half way through the challenge Elizabeth collapsed and passed out, but her team stayed with her and almost literally carried her to the finish line. The marines were like "we never leave a man behind" It was very motivating and emotional. I am so grateful for our military and for the service they render to our country.
   At the weigh in there were three players that gained weight and Fredo gained 4!!! It was crazy. Jillian said it was because they were taken away from their norm and they had to eat what they were served in the mess hall. They are going to have a hard time next week getting back into the swing of things. In the end the black team lost the weigh in and they voted for Anna to go home. I felt so bad for her, she worked so hard to come back only to be voted off two weeks later. But now that she is home she looks great.
   Oh and Brendan...shaved his head!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the episode yet, as my husband and I watch on Fridays after work. I just want to wish you continued success. I am on a similar path, and will watch your progress with much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought they should have voted off someone who gained. But I am still ticked about the first person voted off!

    ReplyDelete