Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Biggest Loser episode 8

I am sorry I have been slacking off lately, so it took me a while to post this weeks Biggest Loser run down, but here it goes. This week was crazy, not that any other week isn't but this week was even more so.The contestants had temptation and the player who won the temptation,won the right to choose pairs for the week. At the end of the week two teams would be below the yellow line and the other players would vote for which TEAM to send home!!! That's right I said team! This is the first time I have ever seen them send two players home at one time except for when it is a couples season. But at the beginning of the season these were complete strangers, now there safety at the ranch depended on each other. Brenden ate 3500 calories in order to win the temptation and take control of the game. Let me just start by saying  I do not like Brenden, I feel like he is there for the game and his end goal is the $250.000! While money is a great motivator, if that is his only motivation, I can see him gaining the weight back after the ranch! He was not only completely selfish, but extremely unfair, and I feel sexist! He paired the four remaining girls with each other and all the guys with each other. He said it was because it wasn't fair for the guys who work harder and have bigger numbers to be put with the girls who have lower numbers! YET Anna has the 2nd highest percentage of weight loss.
    Lisa and Elizabeth were paired together because they asked to be together. Both of these girls don't seem like they want to be there, and that was the  drama that was brought out at the weigh in. Jillian was freaking out at the two of them and even cool headed Bob was screaming at them! They ended up below the yellow line with Aaron and Jesse. I thought for sure they were going to send the girls home due to there lack of wanting to be there. Ultimately the guys: Frado, Brenden, and Patrick decided they want to play the game and felt that The guys were more of a threat and sent them home! I was sooo MAD! But of course it showed them now that they are home...and they look great! In fact Jesse looked HOT!!! lol
    This week is going to be emotional. In the previews it shows them all getting video's from home...and Anna doesn't get one! I could just kick her parents! BUT the contestants make her a video...It should be a good show! I am really rooting for Anna to win it all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This last weeks episode was crazy - Ada not getting a video from home? How messed up was that?

    ReplyDelete