Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Biggest loser episodes 9, 10, & 11

Ok, It has been a long time since I have been able to blog. Things have been sooo busy. I apologise for the gap of time, especially if you look forward to the biggest loser updates. Here is a run down of the past three weeks: In episode 9 Jessica got sent home. I felt really bad for her. I knew she probably wasn't going to win the show, but I really liked her. In this episode they received videos from home...except for Ada!! Some one needs to kick her parents! I mean seriously!!! How could you not send a video? How can you act like you don't even care? Bob said they tried numerous times to get in touch with her family and got no response!!! Horrible!!! I hope all of her parents friends and acquaintances watch the show and I home her parents are extremely embarrassed by  their behavior!!! Ok enough about that! It was amazing to me that the rest of the contestants made a video for her and each one of them talked about what made her special to them!! It was awesome...of course I was crying!
 

   In episode 10, Lisa went home. I had extremely mixed emotions about this one because for the whole season she has been on again off again in terms of wanting to be there. This is disheartening for someone like me who would love to be there and have the chance to work with Bob and Jillian. But it seemed she was finally starting to get it. She was finally starting to want to be there...and she gets sent home. At least she made it to make over week...she looked great, as did all of them. I felt Bad for Ada because after her family not sending her a video last week, they did not come to the makeover. Ada made a good point though when she said she was glad they weren't there because she was still upset with them for not sending a video, and their presence might have taken away from her joy. I totally agree with that!!! Once again I cried my way through the show! Oh and just a shout of to warriors in pink, you can go to
 www.ford.com/warriorsinpink/ to purchase merchandise
that was featured on this weeks show. The money raised
goes towards the fight against breast cancer!


On episode 11 there were two people who were going to be sent home. There would be a yellow line to determine one of the players and the dreaded red line that would automatically send one contestant home immediately! When it came time for the weigh in Brenden fell below the red line automatically leaving the show. I hate to say it but I was so glad it was him. The whole season he has been so cocky as to thinking he would be in the final three and that the alliances he made and all the game playing he had done would get him there. Only to find out that it was his weight loss, and his weight loss alone that would send him home. There was no one to blame but himself. Elizabeth and Mark both fell below the yellow line and of course when it came down to it they chose to send Mark home thus making it easier for themselves by getting the biggest threat out of the way! But not to worry all those who loved Mark. I believe he will win the at home prize!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment