Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Confrence with Ali Vincent

     The conference at the geisinger with Ali Vincent, winner of the Biggest Loser Season 5, was awesome. It was very inspiring and motivating. Brandy and I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.
     I bought a Biggest Loser food journal. I know that keeping a food journal is a very good way to help you loose weight, but I have never been good at following through with it! The fact that I paid $13.99 will help me make sure I use it! lol I am really excited about it and I know they say if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit. So I am hoping that this will be a habit I will make and continue to follow through with.
     They also mentioned a few times about how planning ahead helps aid in weight loss. Jillian Michaels also mentions this as well. So this evening I made some food for this coming week. I actually kept track of all the ingredients that went into the dishes so I could calculate how many calories are in each serving. I even bought a food scale! I also used my food journal to write down my meals for the week! This will be the first time I have ever done this and it is a lot of work so I hope it works out! Having put time and money into it as well as telling you and thus making myself accountable...I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment