Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Weigh in day!! -1.4lbs ( total -6.9)

   So I lost another 1.4lbs!!! It is not quite as much as last week, but I knew it wasn't going to be! For one thing 5.5 is a lot to loose in one week, but also this week I didn't get a lot of work outs in. They are resurfacing the gym floor at the y...so NO ZUMBA!!! Sad day, plus this week for some reason my back has been hurting really bad so I went to the Chiropractor twice. I did get an hour work out in this morning and I am going to try to go to the Zumba class tonight that is separate from the y.
     I am just happy the number is still going down!!!! I am excited for next week to come so I can see the progress. I will have all of my workouts in plus I have been doing really good with my eating, so the combination of the two should equal a good number!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment