Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Weigh in day!! -2.8 (8.7 total)

   So this is week #4 of my weighing in, and I lost another 2.8 lbs for a total of 8.7lbs!!! I am excited! I was a little worried after I gained a pound last week, but I knew I just needed to keep moving forward. I am looking forward to a good week this coming week.
    I have been doing really good with my food journal. I have been writing everything in it since I started it on Monday. I also did really well with sticking to the menu I made for myself at the beginning of the week. I had to make a few minor changes here and there, but for the most part I stuck to it. I am excited for this weekend so I can plan my food for this coming week!!!
    This losing weight is a lot of work...but it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment