Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Zumba:)

I love Zumba!!! It's the only thing that is good about a Monday! LOL. Since there are only Zumba
 classes Monday through Thursday...I start to go through Zumba withdrawl by the time Monday night rolls around!!! Oh and they announced tonight that they are having a Zumba Halloween party!!! I am so excited! As with every Zumba party there are going to be lots of door prizes:) (Including 3 months of free Y membership) From now till the party on Oct 23rd every time you attend a Zumba class you receive an extra ticket for the drawings!!!! It is going to be awesome! Anyone who is in the Berwick PA area and is interested in Zumba let me know and I can hook you up with the details for the Zumba classes as well as the party!

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to get the nerve up to go to Zumba. Do you do it with Dawn Burt? I'm going to try it one of these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do Zumba with Dawn but then she left the Y. I still go to the class at the Y cuz I have a membership there. Dawn is having a free class this coming wed night at 8pm at good time golf. Just say you are a guest of Becky Eves. They are having a competition and who ever has the most guests will win a prize. I will be there and I am hoping a few of my friends who also have not tried zumba will be there as well. If you have any questions, just let me know:)

    ReplyDelete