Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jello snack


Ummmm look what I made today!!! I've been trying to make snacks a head of time so I have control of what that snack is!  When I'm at the store and get hungry for a snack it is just too easy to purchase a candy bar, cookies, chips, etc. By making the snacks a head of time, I not only get to control the snack, making it healthy, but I also get to SAVE money.....and who doesn't want to do that!!! Oh and even if you add a little bit of whip cream on the top...it is still less than 150 calories!!!           
       Ummmmmmmmm  Sooooo Goooood!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I appologize if you got 1/2 a message. That's what happens when my two year old gets ahold of the computer.

    I thought your jello sounded gross on fb the other night but now that I actually see it, I have to say it looks pretty good. The fresh strawberries look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is I was trying to be better about eating fresh fruit!!!, but I actually prefer the jello without the strawberries! lol I guess I am just a veggie girl! I sure do love my cucumbers!!!

    ReplyDelete