Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Weigh in day!! -5.5lbs

    I a so excited I weighed in at 220.0lbs today!!! That means I lost an even 5.5lbs! I am so proud of myself, I think I'm off to a great start, and what is awesome is that if I wasn't motivated before...I am now!!! If I lost 5.5lbs in the first week...and I keep at it...I can't wait to see the results!!! :) I know I have a long way to go and I know there will be ups and downs, so I will just keep doing what I am doing and try to improve next week!!
    I went to the gym 4 days this week-my goal for next week is 5!
    I did not eat out at all this week, but this coming week the Rite Aid gang will be going to Bandits! I know I will be ordering a salad...but we will probably get corn nuggets to share!! Key work is SHARE!!
    Thanks again for the support!!!!

4 comments:

  1. YaaaaY!!! That positive attitude of yours is going to play a MAJOR part in this journey! Keep up the good work but have fun along the way too.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! You are doing awesome! You are definitely right, you are off to a great start. Don't give up. You are going to do this.

    p.s. I think it is awesome that you went to the gym 4 times this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude I am so proud of you. you are a great motivator to others! I so wish you were here to work out with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for all the love and support:) You guys are part of my motivation!!!

    ReplyDelete