Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekends

   The weekends are always the hardest to stay on track, but I think I did pretty well considering! lol
That's what makes it hard about starting this on a Friday, cuz I already feel like I'm not doing as much as I should. I didn't get any workouts in, but then I usually don't on the weekends. Food wise, it could have been better...but it could have been worse!!! I did eat some choc cake with some cool whip while I was at a friends house, but considering the whole table was full of choc cake, lemon cake, brownies, brownies with hot fudge...I think having a little choc cake wasn't to bad! Sunday evenings are going to be hard cuz there is always a table full of food and everyone is always eating. lol It's hard when not everyone has to say no!
   Next weekend I am going to set a goal for myself to go to the Y for an  hour on Saturday and on Sunday I will take Charlie for a long walk! As for the table full of food...maybe I'll take a veggie tray!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet the veggie tray will be gone before the chocolate cake!! Great idea! I'm really proud of you Kristy, and believe it or not, I'm about to start a blog for myself in regards to losing weight! We can be each other's support! You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all need to be eating better! We'll try to be better for everyone and bring more fruit or veggies!! :)

    ReplyDelete