Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Losing it again...

   Ok, so here it goes. My journey to lose weight has officially started...and I survived day 1!!! I posted on my facebook page about this blog...so now...all my friends know! I NEVER TELL ANYONE HOW MUCH I WEIGH!!! but I have now! I've put my weight out there for the world to see.  225.5lbs, that's my official starting weight and my goal is to loose 65lbs. That puts me at 160lbs, which is actually about 15lbs more than I weighed when I first lost the weight. I figured if I gave myself a little cushion I might not get so discouraged if I can't get down to 145 again, but I am more than willing to exceed my goal!
   I just want to say thanks to all my friends for their support thus far! I have great friends, so I am excited to have their continued support as I continue on this journey. Over the past few years of gaining and losing weight, one of the things that I have learned  is that my friends, don't care how much I weigh. When I gained all this weight...no one treated me any different. This makes me realize that beauty is from with in. This is the first time I am losing weight in order to GET HEALTHY rather than to BE SKINNY!!! And I think this will be the key for me to take it off and keep it off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment